Helping a Media Client Scale
- Our clients focus was on ‘getting the job done’ over efficiency and effective client management, meaning that delivery was often achieved at high costs.
- Years of organic growth and inconsistent working practices had led to complex and cumbersome delivery processes.
- Client required a rapid assessment of their current processes to better understand the ‘pain points’ and develop a new target state.
- Typhoon performed a rapid review of the ‘As-Is’ process followed by a target state design in 6 weeks through a series of stakeholder interviews and workshops.
- Typhoon undertook a holistic assessment, considering process, organisation, systems and strategy, leveraging super users to create an optimised and pragmatic target state.
- A subsequent detailed design phase of 10 weeks focusing on process, systems, organisation and change management.
- Typhoon managed the implementation of the detailed design, ensuring successful delivery of new processes and organisation structure.
- Developed a scalable model to enable sustainable, profitable growth with end user buy-in.
- Delivered standardised, simplified and efficient processes, with supporting roles and responsibilities and system functionality.