Insurance IT Transformation
- Develop common architecture that would be operable across multiple markets and entities and which can integrate with multiple legacy solutions.
- Adhere to current service level agreements across multiple entities.
- Develop a centralised service model.
- Work with new and incumbent service providers whilst adhering to contract restrictions.
- Develop a staged road map to include an Entity roll out plan and schedule solution roll out.
- Select appropriate best in class partners to work with.
- Integrate near shore model for development and support activities.
- Develop shared services for IT and re-deploy market resources.
- Common architecture across the enterprise resulting in greater operational efficiency and reduced cost.
- Re-organised the IT function with the set-up of IT service centre and near shore development centre.
- Enabled the global business transformation to deliver strategic objectives.
- Retired legacy systems and processes and improved service levels to internal staff for IT services.